Christian Mothers on the Web
"Her children arise and call her blessed..."
Proverbs 31:28 NIV
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
Proverbs 22:6 NIV
Welcome to the Christian Mothers on the Web webring.
This webring was created because I could not find webrings specifically for Christian mothers.
I hope you enjoy the sites you will find through this webring.
1. You must be a born again Christian mother -- all ages are welcome! If you have lost a baby to miscarriage, stillbirth, or any other pregnancy loss (except for abortion), you are still a mother! God blessed you with the gift of pregnancy even if only for a few short weeks so you have every right to consider yourself a mother! If you do not know if you are born again, please click here.
2. Your site must be family friendly. This means no profanity, nudity or Occult sites or links to such, or other religions that do not adhere to the Statement of Beliefs.
3. There must be something besides a bunch of links on your page.
4. The ring fragment must remain on your page intact.
You may NOT alter the html fragment in any way unless you notify me in advance and get permission to do so.
5. I reserve the right to remove any site from the ring if it does not meet the criteria set forth above.
6. Please place the webring HTML on the same page as the URL you submit. That way the ring will not be broken.
Statement of Beliefs
A belief in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
A belief in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
A belief that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
A belief that man was created in the image of God; that man sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are sinners in thought, word and deed.
A belief that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
A belief in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
A belief in the personal and imminent return our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
A belief that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
A belief in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
Join this Webring
***By joining this webring, you are agreeing to the rules and also the statement of beliefs. If you do not agree with
what you have read on this page, PLEASE do not submit your site! You can go to Ringsurf.com to find a webring that is suitable for your site.***
PLEASE download the graphic below to your site. DO NOT link directly to the webring!
You will need to add the address, where you downloaded this graphic, in the HTML code where it says: ---add your graphic address here---/150smp.jpg">
The HTML code will be emailed to you once your site is submitted.
If you are currently a member of this webring and would like to edit your site information, please click here.You will need to enter cmotw as the ring ID, then enter your site ID and password.
For a list of sites in the ring, click here.
For a list of sites in the queue, click here.
I will check every couple weeks, as time permits, to add sites that have the fragment in place. If it has been over 30 days since you submitted your site to the queue and your site still has not been added, please email me. Let me know if you need help of have any questions about the webring -- I'll be glad to help in any way I can.
Please sign the Guestbook
"How Beautiful" by Twila Paris